Sticker Room?


Dear all,

I was just hopping aound the net and I saw this amazing this! It's pretty unbelievable but it's ever so undeniably beeuutiful and amazing! Who would have thought that a room and everything in it filled up with sticker would not end up looking like a rubbish master piece?

It all started with this little girl happily doing what a young girl loves best; decorating a room as she like with stickers! My mom would have told me off from doing that or even land a cane mark on my palm if i ever stick my stickers everywhere in my room as I like!

Sticker Room



Actually, this is a project by an artist, Yayoi Kusama. It all started with an empty room with everything painted in white like this:

Sticker Room


 and the end result is this:

Sticker Room

crazy, right? I know! It's like a camouflage room! You can't really see where everything is! Is your eyes wide open, yet? I know mine is! with jaw dropped open too! However, personally, I like the mid result. The end result makes me go dizzy. Here's the mid of the process:

Sticker Room

Lovely, isn't it? I could just stay in there <3 ! Everytime I wake up, they would make me wake up with a smile!

If you want to have a look on more picture of the process, click here!

Now I have itchy fingers I need to keep behind my back.



xoxox,
ef.ae

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Hahah wow so confusing! But I personally prefer the simplicity of the beginning whereby there were only so few stickers! Love the tiny splash of colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty neat too! but it would make me feel like - am i awake or i'm in heaven? haha..

      Delete
  2. wahh..your blog is all about sticker...coool...design own room with sticker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! I'm trying to gather all sticker lovers and share this passion with them! I'll be adding little sticky notes and cute stationaries soon too!

      If you have any friends who would be interested in them please direct them here!

      Thank you~

      Delete
  3. Wah.. I love the one in the beginning.. Less stickers, but it look cool like that.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at the same time, it kinda symbolizes the innocence of a child, don't you think ;)

      Delete
    2. Yup! Agree with that.. =)

      Delete
  4. I like the mid-version better than the finalized version... but did you know something. When I was very young I loved to collect stickers and back then my parents didn't know about sticker books... so instead they allowed me to "decorate" a particular pillar in our house!!! I remember I made an elaborate scene with all my stickers... of trees and animals, and insects and birds.... and bits and pieces with power rangers and other cartoon characters!!! Such a pity, we moved out of that house more than 13 years ago. :) 

    ReplyDelete
  5.  u should have taken a picture of it atleast! that would be good memory!
    really a pity you have to leave your effort behind ..

     I visited one of my friend's house, she has this recording of her sisters and her growing heights!

    so nostalgic when she look back!

    memories of being a kid is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG the end result is too much! LOL! Yeah mid-result is not bad :D I think it might have been better if every different areas/walls has a colour theme. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. If they were of the same colour on every wall, then it won't contain so much fun energy and colourful anymore ^^

    that would portray a different feeling ;D

    ReplyDelete

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates