006: Ichigo's Japan Love Puffy Sticker


Dear all,

which of you are a Japan fan? Love Sakura? Love Tokyo? Love Sushi? Love Fuji? Guess what?! I love all of them too and so does Ichigo! Ichigo is very excited and she wants to share her love for Japan around with everyone else! Hence She has came up with
Ichigo's Japan Love Puffy Sticker
collection! Show your love for Japan by collecting all four types! 

I have spread all my Japan Love around on my belongings! Now my camera, my mobile, my laptop and most important of all, my notebook has got a piece of Japan Love with them! 

Ichigo has helped me brighten my days, what about you?


Item Code: UFPV-0005 (Love Sakura/Tokyo/Sushi/Fuji)
Material: Spongy PVC
Size: 15 cm x 10 cm
Price: RM 28 / Set (4 pcs) | RM 8 / Piece 


006: Ichigo's Japan Love Puffy Sticker

006: Ichigo's Japan Love Puffy Sticker

006: Ichigo's Japan Love Puffy Sticker

006: Ichigo's Japan Love Puffy Sticker



Happy shopping!



xoxox,
ef.ae

5 comments:

  1. its name is ichigo? I'd love all about Japan including their eyes..

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Haha.not really ^^ It's just a name i use which is think is suitable ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahhh these are so cute! I used to collect stickers and I still have my huge album lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4.  Haha, I guess we are all have sticker addictions when we are a kid ^^ If you have any young relatives that love stickers as much as you do, ask them to like sticky-u in facebook ^^

    http://www.facebook.com/TheStickerFetish

    ReplyDelete
  5.  yes! it was fun exchanging stickers with friends and also boasting about the special ones we have!

    ReplyDelete

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates