007: Paris's Romantic Sticky Note

Dear all,


I've always love posting up little messages and notes! but ever like those ugly yellow Post-It Sticky Notes! They are just not pretty to look at! Guess what? I found these pretty design sticky notes! Paris Romance Sticky Notes! Gosh! They are just so pretty to look at, I can just stare at them all day~ I'm going to start by posting this up: Hi, mom! I'll be coming home late tonight! Don't have to wait for me! Love you lots, xxx and I'm sure the note's so lovely, she won't be mad at me for coming home late! ;D

I'll be sticking them on my uni notes too! Makes studies more interesting n less boring with just the black n whites! <3

Hope you will love it too!



007: Paris's Romantic Sticky Note

Item Code: FLPA-0001 (Pink/Red/Blue/Brown)
Material: Paper
Size: 6.5 cm x 10 cm
Price: RM 7 / Set (210 sheets)



007: Paris's Romantic Sticky Note

007: Paris's Romantic Sticky Note

007: Paris's Romantic Sticky Note


007: Paris's Romantic Sticky Note




Happy shopping!


xoxox,
ef.ae

4 comments:

  1. Richard Ling Chuan Sheng11 May 2012 at 23:04

    hehe.
    they look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2.  yes ^^ i really like them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh my.. seyes cutee!

    ReplyDelete
  4.  you're so right eva ^^ it's definitely <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates