008: Clarice's Vintage Travel Sticker

Dear all,

I still remember the first time I went traveling with my friends. It was very exciting and mommy even got me my own travel luggage! I choose the one with the sakura pink! It was love at first sight and I still have it here with me ^^ Few days ago, I've bought another <3 luggage! However, it feels a little dull without all my vintage travel stickers on it. Lucky for me, I stumble upon  Clarice's Vintage Travel Sticker! It fits perfectly with my luggage!

If you want to look like a pro traveller, you just need to stick some to your luggage! ;P Now, I can spot my luggage even from far away!



008: Clarice's Vintage Travel Sticker




Item Code: UFPA-0006 (Vol.1/Vol.2)
Material: Paper
Size: 8 cm x 10 cm
Price: RM 14 / Set



008: Clarice's Vintage Travel Sticker

008: Clarice's Vintage Travel Sticker




008: Clarice's Vintage Travel Sticker

008: Clarice's Vintage Travel Sticker

008: Clarice's Vintage Travel Sticker






Happy shopping!


xoxox,
ef.ae



2 comments:

  1. I need this... My luggage is plain black! :D How do I get this? How many in the box? Contact me at amandabelle87 @gmail.com

    Thanks for dropping by at: http://icecreambun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Dear Amanda,

    Replied to your e-mail. Please check! ^^

    ReplyDelete

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates