010: Katou's Animal Party Sticker

Dear all,

I think I miss going to the zoo! I still remember the last time I was there, I had a fabulous time with the animals! Watch how the lion roar, how the monkey swings, and how the bears snuggle to sleep! I still have the photo which I have taken with the parrot.

Oh, how I miss those days! I think I will bring out my Katou's Animal Party Sticker collection and decorate my notice board with it! Maybe even plan my trip to the village farm, to the rabbit farm and to the Panda Incubation Centre in China! Then I will stick the animals accordingly to remind me of the trips! Not to forget my doggies' birthdays on the calender with those cute pet stickers!


You could do the same too or decorate with your imagination!

010: Katou's Animal Party Sticker


Item Code: UFMX-0008 (Chicken/Rabbit/Dog/Panda)
Material: Felt/Pvc
Size: 15 cm x 11 cm
Price: RM 28/Set (4 pcs) | RM 8/Piece

010: Katou's Animal Party Sticker


010: Katou's Animal Party Sticker

010: Katou's Animal Party Sticker


010: Katou's Animal Party Sticker

010: Katou's Animal Party Sticker


010: Katou's Animal Party Sticker

010: Katou's Animal Party Sticker



Happy shopping!



xoxox,
ef.ae

4 comments:

  1. OMG ! These things are soooo cute ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! I LOOOOOOVE THESE STICKERS! i looove the panda ones!
    These stickers remind me of a sticker I used to have when I was a kid, i loved it so much, it had a plasticy feel to it. :)

    Thanks so much for your comment on my Color Love collage of forever 21 clothes, i looved your comment! :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Hi Eliza!
    Glad you love them! Got to agree all of them reminds me of my sticker collecting childhood ;)

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates