011: Phoebe's Assorted Cute Paper Clips

Dear all,

I think I might just have the right thing to spice up the life of a student (or just my life :P)! Recently, I stumble upon some very cute paper clips / bookmark that can help me mark my references or just pages on my diary/story books/files. They come if 5 different group of designs: He&Her / Antique Cars / Clover / Nature / Assorted. I personally like the Nature and assorted ones! But then again, the antique cars look so awesome and cool! The clovers might bring some luck too because they are 4 leaves clover! I can't just a type! I think I will just grab all because I'm too spoilt for choices!

Have a look at Phoebe's Assorted Cute Paper Clips and tell me which one is your favourite! I have sent some to Cikgu Suet to be given out to her lovely kids and I hope they will help make studies more interesting, encouraging them to study harder! Click The Cikgu Suet Fund if you would like to read more about it!



 Item Code: UFMT-0003 (He&Her/Antique Cars/Clover/Nature/Assorted)
Material:Metal
Size: -
Price: RM 11/Set (20 pcs)


011: Phoebe's Assorted Cute Paper Clips

  He&Her

011: Phoebe's Assorted Cute Paper Clips

  Antique Cars


 Clover


 Nature

011: Phoebe's Assorted Cute Paper Clips

Assorted



Happy shopping!



xoxox,
ef.ae

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff you've got here & thks for visiting Shirley's Luxury Haven! Be sure to come back for the Hotel Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your compliment and visiting ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates