017: Janice's Passport Case/Multi Function Diary

Dear all,

I have been traveling recently and there is one problem that annoys me a whole lot! That is being disorganized with my passport, my air ticket, my cash and all the important notes! It was so frustrating that I kept complaining even though I am now back! Janice was being nice when she introduced me this passport case or to me, it is more of a multi function diary! Really awesome thing!

With Janice's Passport Case/Multi Function, I don't have to worry anymore! I would be so much more organized and it makes traveling more enjoyable! The way traveling should be! I don't have to keep looking everywhere for my notes, my cash or even my passport! They are all safely kept in one place and it is easily visible in my bag *lets out a sigh of relief* Moreover, there's so many colour to choose from with the trendy design! I <3 the Eiffel Tower one the most! What about you?

017: Janice's Passport Case/Multi Function Diary

Item Code: UFPU-0014 (Red Bird/Pink Leaf/Yellow Hot Air Balloon/Brown Eiffel/Grey Double Decker/Blue Camera)
Material: PU
Size: 15 cm x 11 cm
Price: RM 32/Piece


017: Janice's Passport Case/Multi Function Diary


017: Janice's Passport Case/Multi Function Diary

017: Janice's Passport Case/Multi Function Diary

017: Janice's Passport Case/Multi Function Diary

017: Janice's Passport Case/Multi Function Diary

017: Janice's Passport Case/Multi Function Diary

017: Janice's Passport Case/Multi Function Diary

017: Janice's Passport Case/Multi Function Diary

017: Janice's Passport Case/Multi Function Diary



Happy shopping!



xoxox,
ef.ae

2 comments:

  1. Intuition Magicdrag26 July 2012 at 20:28

    the blue one looks cute!! xD 

    intuition-magicdrag.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2.  i think they all looks cute ^^

    ReplyDelete

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates