Sticker Stories!

Dear all,

at first, I did not know what this sticker story is all about! Shame to say, I did not know that there is such thing as well! I was just browsing on the net about stickers and suddenly I came across something called Sticker Stories! I decided to check it out because it sounds interesting! don't you agree?

Sticker Stories

Anyway, I found out that people actually use stickers to generate creativity! It goes something like, a person is given a or some stickers and according to those, they will make up a story! Interesting, isn't it?

Sticker Story

The lucky kiddo got the bug stickers from grandparents and creative mom decided that kiddo should have fun while learning. So, she decided to do sticker stories with little kiddo with some guidance! Here's the end result:

Sticker Story

Mommy decided to jot kiddo's story by the side so that she could retell the story to kiddo when it is all completed. Sticking stickers, drawing your imagination and creating a story. I really like that flow :) I wonder why I did not get to do these during nursery times. What a loss!

I think it is really cute as well! These kids' wild imagination~ Here's more!

Sticker Story


Sticker Story

I found this really cute Sticker Story Templete from snippetsbysarah.blogspot.com :

Sticker Story

I think I have some pretty good ones which can be used for sticker stories too ^^

Sticker Story

I think Cooky's Helloday Sticker will do great with those lots actions ^^ 

Sticker Story

Ichigo's Japan Love Puffy Stickers would make great stories of Japan~ <3

Sticker Story

Sticker Story

And animal stories with Katou's Animal Party Stickers!

Or we could use some stamps too! That would make things more interesting!

Sticker Story
 
 Lotsa story fun with Pippin's DIY Stamp Set !



or stories at Paris or fun day at Funfair with Tracy's Stamp Sets!  

Come on! Let's have fun with Sticker Stories!




xoxox,
ef.ae

7 comments:

  1. very cute stickers....creative and amazing...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you blakepaghe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Blakepaghe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be awesome to me if I was still four years old. Dark Knight Rises - movie review

    ReplyDelete
  5.  haha.. i wish i had those in my earlier days too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intuition Magicdrag24 July 2012 at 20:52

    Cuteness overload hehe ^^

    Intuition-magicdrag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the compliment ^^

    ReplyDelete

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates