020: Bobo's Sentimental Circus Sticker

Dear all,

Do you still remember when was your last time to the circus? All I was left from my circus trip is a dream-like memory. Maybe it was because everything that happend in there seems so surreal! It was like a dream that is too good to be true! Till today, it still feels like that. All I could remember vividly is the name of the circus; The Royal London's Circus. Does this rings a bell to anyone? 

Bobo's Sentimental Sticker brought back all those magical moments to me. I love the colour combination and the magical looking characters! I think the rabbit is really cute in it's suit! Just looking at these stickers brings back so much joy!



020: Bobo's Sentimental Circus Sticker

Item Code: BHPV-0001 (Pink/Black)
Material: PVC
Size: 9 cm x 9.2 cm
Price: RM 6.50 / Piece
020: Bobo's Sentimental Circus Sticker

020: Bobo's Sentimental Circus Sticker

020: Bobo's Sentimental Circus Sticker

020: Bobo's Sentimental Circus Sticker

020: Bobo's Sentimental Circus Sticker



Happy shopping!



xoxox,
ef.ae

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates