021: Mika's Eiffel Tower Keychain

Dear all,

The olympic has just ended but everything seems so fresh in the memory! What was your favourite sport? Mine are basketball and gymnastic! How I wish I would travel to Britain and Europe for the Olympic and tour around after that! I think many of us dream of going to Paris, France and see the Eiffel Tower for ourselves!

Although this dream has not been realised yet, I will keep my will strong by hanging a
Mika's Eiffel Tower Kaychain together with my keys so that they will remind me of my dream every day! I wonder if it would make people think that I already went to Paris and got the keychain from there?
021: Mika's Eiffel Tower Keychain




Item Code: HYMT-0004
Material: Metal
Size: 2.3 cm x 4.8 cm
Price: RM 4.50 / Piece



 021: Mika's Eiffel Tower Keychain

021: Mika's Eiffel Tower Keychain


Happy shopping!



xoxox,
ef.ae

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates