022: Fiona's Sweet Ribbon Card Case

Dear all,


Are you all a  fan of privileges, discounts and maybe.. just cards? I cannot deny that I am one of those people! Therefore, you can easily guess that I have more than a dozen of cards in my wallet! Sometimes, I feel that it will very troublesome and there is not enough space in my wallet for all my lovely cards! I could not tell you how delighted I am when I saw Fiona's Sweet Ribbon Card Case! The design is simple yet so sweet! I cannot decide which one to get but I finally settle down for the light pink one!

022: Fiona's Sweet Ribbon Card Case

Item Code: FCPU-0001 (Red/Pink/Light Pink/white)
Material:PU
Size: 7.5 cm x 10 cm
Price: RM 6 / Piece


022: Fiona's Sweet Ribbon Card Case

022: Fiona's Sweet Ribbon Card Case

022: Fiona's Sweet Ribbon Card Case

022: Fiona's Sweet Ribbon Card Case




Happy shopping!


xoxox,
ef.ae


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates