024: Cody's Animal Phone Dustproof Plug

Dear all,

I have a happy news to share!~ I have just gotten myself a new phone! Kind of sad that my old phone have died on me but thanks to the affordable packages that our Telco lines have to offer! It is always exciting for me to get a new phone because it means nothing less than personalizing my new property! As you all know, I like stickers and I also like cute things! What could mean more than making my phone looks かわいい! (kawaii which means cute!)
I think that I am not the only person to think that animals are cute! My favourites are dogs, hamsters, panda and etc! So I think these Cody's Animal Phone Dustproof Plug, fits my phone perfectly!

024: Cody's Animal Phone Dustproof Plug


Item Code: HYPU-0004 (Panda&Duck/Frog&Brown Bear/Rabbit&White Bear/Monkey&Cat)
Material:Wood
Size: 2.5 cm
Price: RM 7.9/Pair

024: Cody's Animal Phone Dustproof Plug

024: Cody's Animal Phone Dustproof Plug

024: Cody's Animal Phone Dustproof Plug

024: Cody's Animal Phone Dustproof Plug



Happy shopping!



xoxox,
ef.ae

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates