025: Humming Roll-up Earphone Winder

Dear all,

Are you a gadget freak? I do not count myself as one because I only have the necessities such as a laptop, a phone and... that's it! No mp3 player! But still I have wires and cables crawling all over the place in my room! It sure is frustrating because they always got in the way and makes my place looks messy!
I am glad I finally found something pretty to hold my wire in order! Thanks to Humming Roll-up Earphone Winder, all cables are neatly tied up now! I even use this for my new headphone cable! <3


025: Fanny's Rainbow Cable Roll-up

Item Code: UFPU-0017 (Peach&Orange/Red&Violet/Beige&Orange/Lime&Blue)
Material: PU
Size: 1.8cm * 11.5cm
Price: RM 8.90/Set (7 Pcs)
025: Fanny's Rainbow Cable Roll-up

025: Fanny's Rainbow Cable Roll-up

025: Fanny's Rainbow Cable Roll-up

025: Fanny's Rainbow Cable Roll-up




Happy shopping!



xoxox,
ef.ae

7 comments:

  1. Navaneetham Krishnan12 September 2012 at 06:08

    I didn't know such cable existed until I am seeing it in your blog. Thanks for the info and will try to get my hands on some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to help create awareness for such a helpful item! I think many people are clueless about it too because it is selling fast. Already ran out of one colour~ so I urge you to place your order fastbefore other colors run out too!

      Delete
    2. Glad to help create awareness for such a helpful item! I think many people are clueless about it too because it is selling fast. Already ran out of one colour~ so I urge you to place your order fastbefore other colors run out too!

      Delete
  2. Glad to help create awareness for such a helpful item! I think many
    people are clueless about it too because it is selling fast. Already ran
    out of one colour~ so I urge you to place your order fastbefore other
    colors run out too! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!
    And tidy too!
    Read my entry too. TQ

    ReplyDelete

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates