028: Lenka's Cafe Story Sticker

Dear all,

who is a coffee or a tea person? Some one that regulars Coffee Bean Tea Leaf or Starbucks everyday? Maybe the caffeine in them are addictive! That's wht kept us going back for more! I have recently been to Starbucks and am awed by their Salted Caramel Frapp! Totally fell inlove with them~

I have here a set of Lenka's Cafe Story Sticker. I actually learn from there, the difference between these coffee mixture and drinks! So yummilicious, I can't wait to walk into a cafe and taste them! I can't believe all these while, I have only given chance to Frapp! So what's your cup of tea/coffee?

028: Lenka's Cafe Story Sticker
Item Code: BHPV-0002
Material:PVC
Size: 12 cm * 16 cm
Price: RM 12 / Set (4 Pcs)
028: Lenka's Cafe Story Sticker

028: Lenka's Cafe Story Sticker

028: Lenka's Cafe Story Sticker

028: Lenka's Cafe Story Sticker

028: Lenka's Cafe Story Sticker

028: Lenka's Cafe Story Sticker

028: Lenka's Cafe Story Sticker

028: Lenka's Cafe Story Sticker






Happy shopping!



xoxox,
ef.ae

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates