029: Fanny's Cute Doggie Earphone Winder

Dear all,

crazy awesome phones are being launch now and then by Iphone, Nokia, and Samsung! Are you fans of any of these brands? I know my friends are all going crazy over the Samsung Galaxy Note II! The fact that I love these technologies are because they let me bring music with me wherever I go! Now, If I get one of those phone, I would definately need a earphone winder! 

Since I am a dog person, I got attracted to Fanny's Cute Doggie Earphone Winder! They come in two colours and really helps with the long earphone wire going around everywhere entangling! Thanks to these cute doggies, my earphone wire now looks more neater and cooler too! It's so easy to use that everyone is loving it! <3

029: Fanny's Cute Doggie Earphone Winder

Item Code: BHPU-0003(Blackie/Jack)
Material:PVC
Size: 8.4 cm * 4 cm
Price: RM 4.90/Piece | RM 8.90/Pair



029: Fanny's Cute Doggie Earphone Winder

029: Fanny's Cute Doggie Earphone Winder

029: Fanny's Cute Doggie Earphone Winder

029: Fanny's Cute Doggie Earphone Winder

029: Fanny's Cute Doggie Earphone Winder



Happy shopping!



xoxox,
ef.ae


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates