031: Totoro's Card Sticker

Dear all,

the current young adults/ kids of the younger generation. What cartoon do you used to watch? Which one is your favourite? Well, let me share mine with you! My SUPER ALL TIME FAVOURITE cartoon has got to be TOTORO (ととろ!) by Studio Ghibli! They are just so quite and I still remember I have my jaw dropped during the whole movie, mesmerized by every bit of it!

Till this very day, I still love them! I have even got the cute card stickers to share with all other Totoro fans! Take a look here and let me know Totoro's Card Sticker which one if your favourite! I can't decide for myself and I want everyone of them! >.<''

031: Totoro's Card Sticker

Item Code: BHPV-0005
Material:PVC
Size: 8.6 cm * 5.4 cm
Price: RM 1.50/Piece | RM 5.00/4 Pieces


031: Totoro's Card Sticker

031: Totoro's Card Sticker

031: Totoro's Card Sticker

031: Totoro's Card Sticker

031: Totoro's Card Sticker

031: Totoro's Card Sticker
 
031: Totoro's Card Sticker



Happy shopping!



xoxox,
ef.ae




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Maybank2u Pay

Sponsorship

Twitter Updates